Dear #Mastodon Admins:
- Don't update to commits to master
- Update to x.x.x releases immediately
- Update to x.x releases when they've been properly tested for a period of time
- If you can afford a staging environment please run one
Dear #MastodonDev s:
- Only commit clean, tested code to master
- Test against feature branches
- Use a staging branch for testing multiple features
- Tag releases AFTER they've run in an environment successfully
@cdevroe Dear mastousers:
- Create an alt on another instance so if your instance goes down, you still have some access to friend.
- Want to help ? be a user on an instance that test new feature or run master.
- Invite your friends to diffetent instances so they can tell you how their world looks and vice versa.