back to apolitical content, I feel like there must be a fancy math word for turning all non-zero entries in an array into ones (e.g. [0, 0.1, 0.5, 0, 0.2] → [0, 1, 1, 0, 1]). what is it?


@aparrish that's a signal detector I think, in signal processing (not an expert)

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Generalistic and moderated instance.