I never really got into Skyrim beyond the couple hundred hours I put into it after launch, but Skyrim VR is one of the most immersive titles I've played on the Vive yet.
- Melee combat is still weightless and feels bad
- This game basically requires mods to function properly, example: 3D audio is a mod
- Bad/flat writing
- $60 is too much
- Dual casting two different spells from YOUR HANDS is AMAZING
- Runs like a dream on my 980ti
- Archery in VR is always fun
Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct! Thank you. Mastodon.cloud is maintained by Sujitech, LLC.