I never really got into Skyrim beyond the couple hundred hours I put into it after launch, but Skyrim VR is one of the most immersive titles I've played on the Vive yet.
- Melee combat is still weightless and feels bad
- This game basically requires mods to function properly, example: 3D audio is a mod
- Bad/flat writing
- $60 is too much
- Dual casting two different spells from YOUR HANDS is AMAZING
- Runs like a dream on my 980ti
- Archery in VR is always fun
Recently, the handling of online defamation has become a hot topic on many mass media as well as social media channels. News Article for Reference: https://www.jiji.com/sp/article?k=2020052500387 In response to these reports, it is expected that lawsuits and disclosure requests will become more publicly known; and government agencies will order stricter enforcement in addition to tightening regulations. However, under the current state of Japan, we will not be able to handle the increase of such administrative burdens and will have trouble dealing with it appropriately. Thus, we have decided to stop providing our service on mstdn.jp and mastodon.cloud starting June 30, 2020. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding on the matter.