feels like I should dump all my most alienating personal interests so ppl know not to follow me
• gnostic a(mono)theist; I consider it a matter of positive fact that no benevolent, omnipotent God exists (but no, I don't want to argue with you about it and no, I'm not an anti-theist)
• Episcopalian with Anglo-Catholic sympathies
• witch who doesn't think magic is real
• constraint-satisfaction as artistic praxis
• EXTREME systematizing/abstracting bent
• materialist tipping towards neutral monist
@byttyrs your point about religion here is exactly how I feel and I'm going to use this way of articulating it from now on is that okay
@hodot hey, absolutely, go ahead. I wish more atheists would treat their atheism as a point of personal worldview, and not as an antagonism with people who have different worldviews!
@byttyrs exactly! very much agreed. like if you try to convert me i'm not gonna be super nice but until then i wont be mean to you
@byttyrs it's very rare that I find someone in the same plane of thought. thanks for being reasonable lol
Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct! Thank you. Mastodon.cloud is maintained by Sujitech, LLC.