I need some help reaching out to people regarding the admin/support team we're trying to build, because I'm swamped (with thesis, and work).
We are looking for a diverse knowledge and experience base in this team, got anyone you think would be interested?
Building a reusable UI library.
Make it a great week tooters!
madonctl 0.4.0 is out, with usability improvements and better support to retrieve a high number of items.
madonctl gives you access to the whole Mastodon (1.3.1) API from the command line:
More details in the release notes:
Planning a day of visiting wineries.
Just updated @translator (email@example.com) with a new feature! It can now be used to translate existing statuses.
* Probably want to set the visibility on this to "Direct"
* Make sure to use firstname.lastname@example.org as opposed to the @translator on your local instance
* List of language codes and additional instructions here: https://goo.gl/t8h2YS
If you're looking for contributors on Patreon... Don't just keep asking for support before you bring value. Bring value for a long time and then ask for support. Your investment is time and then your contributors investment will be warranted.
Dear #Mastodon Admins:
- Don't update to commits to master
- Update to x.x.x releases immediately
- Update to x.x releases when they've been properly tested for a period of time
- If you can afford a staging environment please run one
Dear #MastodonDev s:
- Only commit clean, tested code to master
- Test against feature branches
- Use a staging branch for testing multiple features
- Tag releases AFTER they've run in an environment successfully
Pretty stoked that one of my investments won a Business Plan competition last night. I'll be sure to point y'all toward their app when it is released.