6. Then go back to your old account, "edit profile" and use "Move to a different account"
5. You will get a message that tells you that you're successful if you've done it correctly that will show your old handle.
4. Then put in the handle of your OLD account and hit "create alias."
This will connect your old account to this new one.
3. Under "edit profile"- choose "Moving from a different account."
2. Once you generate the account and confirm your email, stay logged into your new account and go to "edit profile"
Dishonest Coronavirus coverage on Fox News and Sinclair could boomerang
Gov Polis here in CO has been giving regular updates throughout each week that are streamed. His calm leadership, presentation of facts, and explanations of what he is going to do to help us have been more reassuring to people here than Trump's anxiety-producing broadcasts. My view of the fed govt right now is they can't be trusted or relied upon so we're on our own.
I promised a few days ago that I would post instructions for anyone who needs or wants to on how to migrate their account to mstdn.social with us.
So here goes:
1. Make an account on https://mstdn.social/about
You can use the same email you already use or use a different one.
Joe Biden’s Meet the Press appearance on coronavirus
"BTW… He'll still be tweeting about his ratings when the US COVID19 death toll hits 50K. He doesn't care"
I don't have the Twitter app on my phone anymore, but Boehlert is good. And right.
People voted. Sanders lost volumes of support from 2016 to 2020. He lost states he won. In states he won this year, his support dropped.
We're going to need Biden too. The climate crisis is running concurrently with the pandemic. He's going to have to leap all over that once we have covid-19 under control. These GOP amateurs need to get out of the way asap.
Hospitals turn to snorkel masks to ease respirator overload http://ctv.news/4KpzACE
Eric Boehlert to The Intercept’s Jeremy Scahill:
"We’ve had primaries. Biden has been winning in a rout. What exactly are people proposing that supersedes primary results?"
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!